Install & Uninstall Google Earth on Fedora10
Install and Uninstall Google Earth on Fedora 10 by following very few easy steps.
For Installing Google Earth on Fedora 10 Linux follow below steps :-
1. Download GoogleEarthLinux.bin by Execute Following Command :-
[email@example.com]# wget http://dl.google.com/earth/client/current/GoogleEarthLinux.bin
2. Once File Downloaded than Execute below command to Install Google Earth on Fedora 10 :-
3. Now here you will get installation screen of Goole Earth :-
Click on Begin Install to install Google Earth
If you want to change insallation path for google earth than enter your manual path instead of /home/itsolutions/google-earth/
If you not change anything @ install path and click on Begin Install than it will install into /home/<username>/google-earth
4. Wait for some time until its Get Installed
5. Click on Start to use Google Earth on Fedora 10.
That’s it.Its Installed.Enjoy Earth on Google
To Uninstall Google Earth on Fedora 10.
1. Move to your Installation Directory where you Installed Google Earth.Remeber by default directory is /home/<username>/google-earth
2.Now Execute Following Command
That’s it. Uninstalled Successfully.