Howto: Installing TeamViewer 7 on Linux | Ubuntu 11.04 | Ubuntu 11.10
Today I am sharing one of the common things which is very easy for Experience Linux Users.
This post is totally Targets those who is totally fresh or beginner in Linux And Ubuntu World.
I am writing this article to Install TeamViewer 7. Latest TeamViewer on Ubuntu 11.04 and 11.10 Linux.
For Those who using Fedora i will post for them too but after few days, As After Fedora 15 i switched to Ubuntu so it will take some time for me to Install, Test and Write Article for the same.
Perform on Your OWN RISK.
TO Install TeamViewer 7 on Ubuntu Linux, Please Perform Following Steps :-
1. Be Root User to Perform this step.
tejas@tejas-barot-linux-ahmedabad ~$ su –
2. Now Execute Following command to Download TeamViewer 7 :-
root@tejas-barot-linux-ahmedabad ~# wget -c http://www.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux.deb
Browser Users Can Click and Download from this link :- http://www.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux.deb
3. Once Download Completes Please Execute Following Command to Install TeamViewer 7:-
root@tejas-barot-linux-ahmedabad ~# dpkg -i teamviewer_linux.rpm
4. Now You will find TeamViewer 7 into :-
Applications -> Internet -> TeamViewer 7
5. Ubuntu Users with Unity can Search for TeamViewer.
6. That’s It.
7. To Run TeamViewer as root Follow howto from this link :- http://www.tejasbarot.com/2011/01/01/how-to-running-teamviewer-5-6-as-root-on-linux-fedora-ubuntu-rhel-cento/
Let me have feedback for the Same.
Please let me know if this not working for you, Please Comment with Errors or you can send me mail with errors from About US Page.
Please Click on Google +1 button and Add your ratings if this works for you and you like it.
Enjoy Linux 🙂 Enjoy TeamViewer on Linux 🙂 Enjoy Ubuntu 🙂