Use WhatsApp Web in your web browser | WhatsApp Web Interface
This Article will show you how to use WhatsApp Web from your Computer / Web Browser Google Chrome.
1. Latest Version of WhatsApp
2. Google Chrome Web Browser.
You have to match above two requirements to use WhatsApp Web from Computer/Google Chrome.
Steps to Use:
1. Open Google Chrome Web Browser.
2. Open link http://web.whatsapp.com
3. Remove tick from “Keep me singed in” for security.
4. Now Go to ‘WhatsApp Web‘ option from your Mobile’s WhatsApp Menu/Option.
5. Now from your Mobile ‘WhatsApp Web‘ scan barcode displayed on ‘Google Chrome‘ from website web.whatsapp.com
6. Now You will be able to use ‘WhatsApp Web‘ from Google Chrome.
Note: WhatsApp Web will use Data Usage from your phone so make sure you are on wi-fi to avoid data charges from Service provider.
Hope this will be helpful to you all.
If you like this then Please Click Google +1 Button and Show Your Support. Your Support will encourage me to write more articles.
Please Keep in Touch with Social Networking :-
Facebook Page :- https://www.facebook.com/AllLinuxUsersBlog
Image used in this post is copied from blog.whatsapp.com