We all Know How Youtube is popular for Videos. We also know that, There are many other ways to download Videos from Youtube and it is easy too.
I was searching a Utility to Download Youtube video in Ubuntu ( 11.10,12.04,12.10,13.04 ) @ Ubuntu Software Center. I got a very nice utility called, youtube-dl.
I am not sure whether the same utility is available on Fedora too, But It might be possible youtube-dl rpm is available on Fedora/RHEL/CentOS, Procedure will be same whether it’s Fedora/CentOS/RHEL or Ubuntu.
Youtube-dl is very easy to use and Download videos from youtube.com.
Just Showing example one or two commands that How you can download Videos from YouTube using Command line.
You can take a Remote Desktop of any Computer via Plugin Introduced by Google. This Plugin is cross platform you can Use this Plugin on Windows and Linux As Well.
I have Installed this Plugin on Ubuntu 12.04’s Google Chrome and It worked Perfectly fine for me.
Google Introduces fantastic plug-in with Google Chrome. Now You can take anybody’s remote and you can access screen for Support and Solution.
Google Launches Chrome Remote Desktop support plug-in for Google Chrome Support. I Just like this plugin very much.
I have tested this plug-in and its working very nice and so smooth. This time Google Targeted TeamViewer. Frankly Speaking, I was a big fan of TeamViewer but started hatting it once it expires free version. I hope google doesn’t put any restriction on connection or time limit.
This is a Big Loss of TeamViewer and very much advantage for those users who always gives online support and wants to take remote desktop support for solutions.
My +1 to Google Desktop Sharing Feature. Now Lets come to the point.
Read This Article and Specially Highlighted Instructions Carefully.
Obvious Requirements are Google Account and Google Chrome.
Main and Common Method which needs to Follow by both Side “People who wants to Share” and “People Who Wants to Access”
3. Now Add Chrome Remote Desktop Plugin to your Google Chrome :-
4. Now it will ask you confirmation to Add that Plugin to Google Chrome :-
5. Plugin is about 24MB, So Wait for While Until it is getting Download and Install.
6. Once It is installed, You will get a Screen to Launch the Application :-
7. Once you Launch Application, It will ask you to Authorize the Application from Google Chrome, Click on “Continue” :-
8. Once You Authorize the Application, It will ask you to Accept the Permissions for Sharing and Access Remote, Click on ACCEPT :-
Above 8 Points are Common for all users, Whether they want to share the Screen or they want to access the screen.
TO SHARE THE COMPUTER , Perform below Instructions :-
1. Once you finished successfully with above 8 steps, You have to choose Whether you want to SHARE THE COMPUTER OR you want to ACCESS THE COMPUTER.
2. You will find Two options there. Remote Assistance and My Computer.
Remote Assistance :- We are going to use this option as we don’t have a registered Remote Desktop Connections of Google Chrome and we want to Share and access multiple and different different Computers.
My Computer :- If We want to access own System from Anywhere we have to Install this Plugin and Enable the Remote Desktop Connection, Remember this is for Own Computer only.
3. We have chosen Remote Assistance for Sharing the Remote Desktop Connection using Google Chrome, Click on “Get Started” :-
4. Now There you will find Two Options SHARE and ACCESS, here we are sharing the screen so, We will Select “SHARE” :-
5. Now, It will generate a Access Code, which you have to give you the Person who is accessing your Computer :-
That’s it for Sharing the Computer, Now Let’s Move to Client Side from where we can access the Shared Computer via Google Chrome Plugin
TO ACCESS THE COMPUTER , Perform below Instructions :-
1. You have to follow the First 8 Steps to Access the Computer.
2. We have chosen Remote Assistance for Sharing the Remote Desktop Connection using Google Chrome, Click on “Get Started” :-
3. Here you have to Choose, “ACCESS” to access the Remote Computer, Click on “ACCESS” :-
4. Now It will prompt you for, ACCESS CODE, here you have to enter Access Code, and Click on “Connect” :-
Look at below Example, Image :-
5. Now You will get the Remote Computer’s Screen like blow :-
That’s It, This article is lengthy, I hope you enjoyed it and Hope it helps to you.
If you like this then Please Click Google +1 Button and Show Your Support. Your Support will encourage me to write more articles.
Now a days, Everybody is using Smart phones / Tabs and Specially Lots and Lots of People are moving to Android Technology and Enjoying it.
Being a Guy from technology I always feel that whether it’s Android or iPhone or BlackBerry, It is for mailing, chatting, social networking and Most people use it for Games.
As a Linux Administrator few days back I have found most useful thing in Android and Specially people who monitors servers or attached to Server’s Health.
All System Administrators who attached with Monitoring must have heard About Nagios but for Monitoring it you required a Web Browser at least, But today i have found Android Application for Nagios called uNagi, I have tested it and it is working perfectly fine.
uNagi : is a Android Based Client for Nagios, Application Developed by rekaszeru
I want to Thank Developers for Creating Such a Nice and Useful Application.
Yet another unofficial Nagios and Icinga client for andriod, which:
– supports multiple Nagios / Icinga accounts that are switchable at runtime;
– allows connections over https (self signed ssl certificates);
– secures account credential storing;
– lists hosts / services hierarchically in a rich and easy-to-use ui;
– provides access to various actions on selected components, such as commenting, acknowledging, dealing with notifications, downtime schedules, obsession, passive checks;
– filters based on component status and/or detail data text (regexp support);
– notifies with sound/vibration on each update when error is detected on a component registered for uNagi alerts;
– applies filters and settings on a per account basis (multiple accounts: multiple display settings / filters);
– supports pnp with zoomable chart component (beta);
– supports NagiosGrapher with zoomable chart component (beta);
– loads the notifications issued for the desired account, with archive access and contact name filtering, and provides access to functions of the hosts/services denoted by the notifications (via context menu items);
– introduces the extended Icinga support as of version 1.3.0
– provides widgets: 3 sizes, opaque and not that opaque;
– needs no additional plugins or extensions on either side for it to run;
– allows shell control: start, silent-start, stop (more coming soon; details on the Steps and Changes page);
– handles special hours (day/time intervals) and custom alerting scheme for these.
– introduces manual / on demand update handling: by enabling it from settings, uNagi will run without background service, and the data is refreshed on demand.
– has no ads;
– as a beta feature allows instant error reporting; enable this feature, if you experience a malfunction that is hard to describe / reproduce. No sensitive data of any kind is gathered by these reports, pure filtered stack trace is collected, submitted with date, version number, and an optional reporter! Once a unique error is reported, I will handle it and post a feedback on the report site: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/reports.htmlThis is a pretty young application, so far tested on 3.2.0, 3.2.3 and 3.3.1;
Though it fits my needs, it would be nice to know others find it useful too.
Hopefully some of you guys can point out bugs that I have missed, provide some ideas to make this app more useable.
Please write me a note about your ideas, thoughts, things that should be better, things that you miss in the application, so I can work on them to improve it.Thank you in advance for helping me with your opinion!For a bit more detailed description you can visit the dev-site of the application (http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro), where you can
– browse among the changes: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/changes.html
– read the comments got so far: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/comments.html
– view a few more screenshots: http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/snapshots.html
– take a look at the Locale / Tasker plug-ins (release candidates): http://unagi.rekaszeru.ro/plugins.html
First of All Sorry to Post the Windows HowTo on Linux and Open Source blog, But Some how it is related to open source and Open Source People who uses Android ( Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082). By Following this article You will able to Access Samsung Galaxy Grand i9082 as USB Mass Storage Device. I feel so Odd to post the same on Linux and Open Source Blog but It will help to Android Users that’s the reason Posting here, Sorry Again.
I was suffering from last 2 or 3 days, Whenever I attached Samsung Galaxy Grand (i9082), it was Showing “Connecting as Media Device (MTP)” and Windows XP was asking for Drivers, and I have not received any CD / DVD in Mobile Box, I went to the Show Room / Service Center for the Drivers and they replied that it is not Compatible on Windows XP.
I have googled a Bit and Found a Solution, Solution is not a Rocket Science but Just to Install Drivers. I found those Drivers at softpedia.com but I am uploading it on My Blog because if Softpedia remove the link then also it can be useful for Other, Thanks to SoftPedia.com for the Drivers.
On Windows 7 and Linux, Drivers are not needed, It is plug and play, But for Windows XP You required Drivers.
Just Click on Link Below to Download Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Grand for Windows XP :-
Once Download is finished, Just Double-Click on exe file and Click on Next -> Next, Once Its Installed Successfully, You can Attach your Samsung Galaxy Grand (i9082) Device on Windows XP and It will Show as USB Mass Storage instead of MTP.