I think this is not going to be useful for Linux or Open Source Users. So Sorry to those registered users who only register their self for Linux and Open Source Purpose. This going to be useful for SEO and Blog Writers who wants to add their blogs to technorati. But Yes sure it is good informative for all Users you can look at at least once.
Today I was looking to add my blog to technorati, So I have registered to technorati and My Blog was waiting for approval because of claim token approval. It is very easy to add your token for wordpress don’t know for other blogs.
Right Now, Technorati is very famous for Bloggers and Blogs. It helps lots for SEO Purpose ( Search Engine Optimization).
So Follow below how to to add your claim token for technorati to add your WordPress blog.
1) First Make sure you know your RSS Feed Link.
2) Open your Mail ID and copy the token mentioned in your e-Mail.
3) Open wordpress DASHBOARD.
4) Expand Posts Selection -> Click on Add New -> then As Post title you can give anything. (i.e. Technorati Token)
5) In Body Section Just Paste your Techorati Token which you have got through e-Mail. and Publish post.
6) Now go to Technorati Profile Selection. At Bottom you will find Check Claim, Click on that. So If All goes right then just wait for few minutes and you will get message something like this “We have successfully crawled your blog and found the claim token, and your claim is now awaiting review. “
Note :- Once your blog get updated on Technorati then you can delete this published post with Technorati Token Code.
My Technorati Claim Token :- JPSG9RB46GU5
Enjoy Blog 🙂 Enjoy Blogs at Technorati 🙂 Enjoy Linux 🙂 Enjoy Open Source 🙂