This post is some what different from my other posts. This is Regarding Most Famous E-Mail Client in Linux. Thunderbird.
Thunderbird is very famous Desktop E-Mail client in Linux, and Most of the Linux User’s Uses the most. I like about thunderbird is that it got very easy interface to use and Most thing which i like is very nice Extensions are available for Thunderbird.
Today I am going to demonstrate one Extension from Thunderbird which might helps you some where.
A few days back, I got issue of Duplicate emails and I received so many duplicate e-mails to my INBOX. and I was just thinking that How do i delete those emails and Just One Search inside Thunderbird Extensions Page solved my issue.
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I am so much impressed with the Extensions and thought to share this may it helps to those who stuck with DUPLICATE emails.
Just Install One Thunderbird Extension to Remove Duplicate Emails and Your Issue solved.
Mozilla Thunderbird Version:- 13.0.1
Extension Name :- Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate)
Version :- 0.3.7
I don’t say above requirement is must but it worked successfully for Above Versions.
To Install this Extension, Please go through Following Instructions.
1) Open Mozilla Thunderbird
2) Click on Tools -> Add-ons
3) Click on Get Add-Ons
4) On Right Side Search Bar, Type Remove Duplicate Messages (Alternate)
5) Click on Found Result and Click on INSTALL.
6) Once Installation Complete Successfully, Restart your Mozilla Thunderbird
7) To Verify Installation, Right Click on INBOX or Any E-Mail Folders You will see Remove Duplicates…. . Have a look at Below Screen shot.
8) That’s IT. Done. Now You can Easily Search and Remove Duplicate emails.
Hope this will helps you all. Please Comment any Issue/Feedback.
If this works for your then Please Click Google +1 Button and Show Your Support. Your Support will encourage me to write more articles.
All Linux User’s Blog Mobile Applications :- http://www.tejasbarot.com/download-mobile-apps/
Enjoy Mozilla Thunderbird 🙂 Remove Duplicate E-Mails from POP/IMAP Account 🙂 Enjoy Open Source 🙂 Enjoy Linux 🙂