Install and Uninstall Google Earth on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex by following very few easy steps.
For Installing Google Earth on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex Linux follow below steps :-
1. Download GoogleEarthLinux.bin by Execute Following Command :-
[email@example.com]# wget http://dl.google.com/earth/client/current/GoogleEarthLinux.bin
2. Once File Downloaded than Execute below command to Install Google Earth on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex :-
3. Now here you will get installation screen of Goole Earth :-
Click on Begin Install to install Google Earth
If you want to change insallation path for google earth than enter your manual path instead of /home/linuxuser/google-earth/
If you not change anything @ install path and click on Begin Install than it will install into /home/<username>/google-earth
4. Wait for some time until its Get Installed
5. Click on Start to use Google Earth on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex.
That’s it.Its Installed.Enjoy Earth on Google 🙂
To Uninstall Google Earth on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex.
1. Move to your Installation Directory where you Installed Google Earth.Remeber by default directory is /home/<username>/google-earth
2.Now Execute Following Command
That’s it. Uninstalled Successfully. 🙂