This Post is for them Who wants to check Linux Compatibility with Lenovo’s S210T Model.
Whenever Linux Users wants to Buy a Laptop or Hardware, So First Concern for them is Hardware Support and They are worried about Hardware Compatibility. Best Linux Touch Screen Laptop Option.
I Recently Purchased, Lenovo notebook and Model Number is S210T with i3 3rd Generation Processor.
Below is the real Image of My Laptop on which I have Installed Ubuntu 13.10.
I was Looking for Slim and non Bulky Laptop and I have gone through So many Brands but this Model of Lenovo netbook I find the Best. Hardware Configuration are Wonderful and also Look is very Awesome.
Lenovo Netbook S210 Touch comes with Windows 8 Pre-Installed. I removed Windows 8 and Installed Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander) and My All Queries went away once I installed Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander).
Everything is Supported for Ubuntu for this model.
1. Wi-Fi Working Superb. ( 10 / 10 )
2. Touch Screen is working. ( 10 / 10 )
3. Web Camera is Working. ( 10 / 10 )
4. Function Keys (Brightness / Volume / Airplane Mode ) . Rarely Brightnesss and Volume indication don’t work. ( 9 / 10 )
5. USB 3. ( 10 / 10 )
6. Ethernet (LAN Card) Supported. ( 10 / 10 )
7. Bluetooth Working Perfect. ( 10 / 10 )
7. Battery Performance is Better than the Windows. ( 10 / 10 )
If you are looking for Light Weight and Small Screen Laptop. This is the Best Option for you. Just to Worry About Lenovo’s Support. Support is not up to the mark.
If you like this then Please Click Google +1 Button and Show Your Support. Your Support will encourage me to write more articles.
All Linux User’s Blog Mobile Applications :- http://www.tejasbarot.com/download-mobile-apps/
Please Keep in Touch with Social Networking :-
Facebook Page :- https://www.facebook.com/AllLinuxUsersBlog
Enjoy Ubuntu on Lenovo S210 Touch 🙂