I have pending comments and some mails regarding share how to on Installing TeamViewer 8 on RHEL 6.
Sorry those who requested for Howto and I am sharing it after some delay.
By Following this How to you will able to Install TeamViewer 8 on RHEL 6 32-Bit / 64-Bit / x86_64.
=> Direct Internet Access
=> RPMs Download Allowed
=> User should have RPM installation Rights.
I have installed Version is :- TeamViewer 8.0.20931.
In This Howto I am Following Howto with root user, You can also follow with sudo user who have rights to install rpm :-
1. Download TeamViewer 8 from Below Link.
[root@linux-blog-tejas-barot ~] wget http://download.teamviewer.com/download/teamviewer_linux.rpm
2. Configure Repository for Dependencies :-
[root@linux-blog-tejas-barot ~] mkdir ~/repo
[root@linux-blog-tejas-barot ~] mv /etc/yum.repos.d/*.repo ~/repo/
[root@linux-blog-tejas-barot ~] wget http://www.tejasbarot.com/RPMs/tejas-teamviewer.repo
[root@linux-blog-tejas-barot ~] mv tejas-teamviewer.repo /etc/yum.repos.d/
3. Now Let’s start Installing TeamViewer 8 RPM :-
[root@linux-blog-tejas-barot ~] yum localinstall teamviewer_linux.rpm
4. Wait for Process to Complete.
5. Click on Teamviewer 8 Icon Under Applications -> Internet -> Teamviewer 8
6. That’s it. TeamViewer 8 is Installed and Ready to User. You can see below pic.
7. “ABOUT” page of Teamviewer 8. Check Teamviewer 8 Version. Below Pic reference :-
Hope this helps you all.
If you have any kind of issue while performing above steps please send me mail with subject [TV-RH6-291013] Including Square Bracket. Any email without inappropriate Subject will not considered.
If you like this then Please Click Google +1 Button and Show Your Support. Your Support will encourage me to write more articles.
All Linux User’s Blog Mobile Applications :- http://www.tejasbarot.com/download-mobile-apps/
Please Keep in Touch with Social Networking :-
Facebook Page :- https://www.facebook.com/AllLinuxUsersBlog
Enjoy Teamviewer on RHEL 6 Enjoy Linux Enjoy Open Source